Are You A Business Owner With a Tax Concern

Review Date
Reviewed Item
“Running any business isn’t an easy thing and if you have an export business, you often get involved in tax problems. My business too got into some trouble and the CRA withheld GST/HST refunds to which I was entitled. One of my friends suggested that I needed to retain a chartered professional accountant and referred me to Sam Faris who dealt with my tax problems in an efficient and timely manner. I have no hesitation in recommending him.”
Author Rating
5 5star