Are You A Business Owner With a Tax Concern
TAX PROBLEMS? NEED CANADIAN TAX HELP? UNREPORTED OFFSHORE INCOME?
There are many things to consider when running a business. A concrete strategy for your taxes should be one of them. We can help you avoid expensive repercussions, give you a competitive edge and keep you informed about the regulations that affect you.
PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY. FARIS CPA CAN ASSIST IN AREAS SUCH AS:
- Offshore tax disputes
- Customs duties, sales, capital transfer taxes, and GST/HST;
- Issues with Cross-Border taxes;
- Tax planning for real estate;
- International tax planning;
- Employee Compensation and executive taxation;
- Advising on tax consequences of proposed transactions;
- Tax advice for small businesses;
- Reporting taxes for partnerships;
- Filing and paying corporate income tax installments and returns;
- Identifying tax minimization opportunities for your business; and
- Corporate back taxes.
PROFESSIONAL TAX ACCOUNTANTS ARE NEEDED IF YOU WANT TO STAND A CHANCE WINNING A DISPUTE WITH THE CRA. OUR ACCOUNTANTS ARE EXPERTS IN:
- Tax liens and seizures of corporate bank accounts;
- Objections and appeals for tax reassessments;
- Applications for voluntary and anonymous disclosures;
- Settlements of corporate tax debt;
- Tax disputes regarding excise taxes, GST/HST, and ruling appeals for CPP and EI;
- Corporate tax disputes; and
- Payroll remittance.
Good corporate tax planning will benefit your business. Accounting, tax, cash flow, and regulatory problems can be avoided or alleviated with a good tax strategy.
As an experienced, certified, licensed, and expert tax accounting firm we help our clients handle all tax and accounting issues. Give us a call today at 1 844 340 5771.