Are You A Business Owner With a Tax Concern?
Tax Problems? Need Canadian Tax Help? Unreported Offshore Income?
There are many things to consider when running a business. A concrete strategy for your taxes should be one of them. We can help you avoid expensive repercussions, give you a competitive, and keep you informed about the regulations that affect you.
Providing professional advice to you and your company. Faris CPA can assist in areas such as:
- Offshore tax disputes;
- Customs duties, sales, capital transfer taxes, and GST/HST;
- Issues with Cross-Border taxes;
- Tax planning for real estate;
- International tax planning;
- Employee Compensation and executive taxation;
- Advising on tax consequences of proposed transactions;
- Tax advice for small businesses;
- Reporting taxes for partnerships;
- Filing and paying corporate income tax installments and returns;
- Identifying tax minimization opportunities for your business; and
- Corporate back taxes.
Professional tax accountants are needed if you want to stand a chance winning a dispute with the CRA. Our accountants are experts in:
- Tax liens and seizures of corporate bank accounts;
- Objections and appeals for tax reassessments;
- Applications for voluntary and anonymous disclosures;
- Settlements of corporate tax debt;
- Tax disputes regarding excise taxes, GST/HST, and ruling appeals for CPP and EI;
- Corporate tax disputes; and
- Payroll remittance.
Good corporate tax planning will benefit your business. Accounting, tax, cash flow, and regulatory problems can be avoided or alleviated with a good tax strategy.
As an experienced, certified, licensed, and expert tax accounting firm we help our clients handle all tax and accounting issues. Give us a call today at 1 844 340 5771.
C.B., Toronto- Client
“I hired Sam Faris to fix my books and records and to amend corporate and personal tax returns for a 4 year period. When I was audited by CRA, I discovered that my old accountant was not competent and had made many errors. CRA honoured the amended returns filed by Sam. I even received a tax refund.”
Call us today at for a free and Confidential Initial Assessment about any accounting or tax matters. As an experienced, certified, licensed, and expert tax accounting firm we help our clients handle all tax and accounting issues. Give us a call today at 1 844 340 5771.
Sam Faris is a Toronto-based Chartered Professional Accountant who practices as an independent consultant on high-level Canadian tax matters and handles disputes with CRA. He has recently published an article a business magazine: HERE