Corporate Tax Returns
Corporate Tax Accounting
We provide you everything you want from your corporate tax accountant, and ensure that your taxes are filed correctly and tax issues are handled appropriately.
We believe in building strong client relationships. Our size and structure allows us the flexibility to respond to your corporate needs quickly while delivering innovative solutions. Our tax services combine the best our corporate tax accountant has to offer along with the most thorough business tax services menu possible. From simple tasks to those requiring utmost diligence and experience, we are here to serve your needs.
Faris CPA has successfully helped many corporations avoid being audited by the CRA and has help achieve favourable results during the audit, post audit, and objection stages.
Our Corporate Tax Accounting services include:
- Corporate income tax returns;
- Corporate income tax election forms and designations;
- Estimates and calculations for various transactions;
- Appeals of audit assessments; and
- T4 and T4A, T5 and NR4 summaries and slips;
- “Treaty-based” income tax returns for non-residents;
- Undertaking and advising on corporate reorganizations and other corporate tax planning initiatives, including utilizing the $750,000 Capital Gains Exemption;
- Negotiating with the CRA and Ministry of Finance on behalf of our clients; and
- Coordinating corporate income tax inquiries and government audits.
Corporate Tax Accounting Services You Can Trust
Our skilled tax services team offers your business:
- Many years’ experience in tax accounting, filing, and representation;
- Attention to detail that is second to none;
- Domestic and international expertise for your business and employees; and
- A communication style that ensures you are always informed and remain in compliance with regulatory and taxation requirements.
As an experienced, certified, licensed, tax accounting firm we help our clients handle all CRA and other accounting related issues. Call today for a confidential initial assessment at 1 844 340 5771.
Sam Faris is a Toronto-based Chartered Professional Accountant who practices as an independent consultant on high-level Canadian tax matters and handles disputes with CRA. He has recently published an article a business magazine: HERE