Tax Accountant Toronto helping with Unfiled Tax Returns

Posted: Friday, September 16th, 2016
Review Date
Reviewed Item
“A CRA tax audit isn’t something any business owner wants to face but I did. My accountant sent me to Sam Faris. Him and his team started working immediately on it. They dealt with it effectively and got me out of the tangle in short time. From that point, I recommend Sam Faris and to everyone.”
Author Rating
5 5star