About Faris CPA
At Faris CPA, we believe in building strong client relationships. Located in Toronto, Ontario, we serve a wide variety of individual and corporate clients, regardless of size or industry, providing high level accounting, financial, taxation and business advisory services.
Our specialties include Revenue Agency Disputes, Voluntary Disclosures, Audits, GST/HST Audits, Net-Worth Assessments, Unfair Assessments/ Reassessments, Late filling, Director’s liability assessments, Section 85 rollovers, wage garnishees, frozen bank accounts, and Requirements to Pay.
It is our personal commitment that ensures we always go above and beyond for your business. We aim to minimize the fees associated with solving your tax issues by trying to eliminate the use of tax lawyers and corresponding legal fees. We use a combination of in house experts, contractors, and strategic partnerships with other professionals (including lawyers, bankers, consultants, valuators, and insurance agents) to deliver affordable high-quality services.
Our auditors and accountants are up-to-date with market trends, professional standards, and industry best-practices for financial reporting. Our extensive investment in continuous training and education, specialized tools and technology, and advanced processes allows us to respond to your corporate needs quickly while delivering innovative solutions that contribute to your success.
Our clients range from individuals to small owner-managed companies and large corporations. Our corporate clients span a range of industries including, real estate, importing and distribution, retail, wholesale, construction, condo corporations, and non-profit organizations.
Why Faris CPA?
With over 10 years’ experience, Faris CPA has helped countless businesses and hardworking individuals with their tax and accounting needs.
- Confidential initial assessment;
- Certified and licensed accountants with the experience and expertise you need;
- Competitive fees and flexible payment plans to accommodate your budget;
- A streamlined organizational structure providing you with faster, smarter, and more efficient service;
- Attention to detail that is second to none and communication style that ensures you are always informed; and
- Clarity and simplicity on the issues your organization faces on a day-to-day basis.