Today’s financial services industry is faced by new demands from investors and regulators alike. These changing demands affect their business processes.
The industry continues to address regulatory reform and altering financial reporting requirements. They must deal with the implementation of cost-effective technologies, competitive talent acquisition circumstances, and increasing demands from all stakeholders.
Our financial accounting services can help you develop a more accurate and complete picture of your resource inflows and outflows.
Our team can provide you with:
- Audit and technical accounting services;
- Regulatory, compliance, and bookkeeping services;
- High level accounting, financial, taxation, and business advisory services;
- Fund structuring and tax planning services;
- Input on legislative and regulatory developments impacting your industry; and
- Guidance on fund operations.
Call us today at for a Confidential Initial Assessment about any accounting or tax matters. As an experienced, certified, licensed, and expert tax accounting firm we help our clients handle all tax and accounting issues. Give us a call today at 1 844 340 5771.
Sam Faris is a Toronto-based Chartered Professional Accountant who practices as an independent consultant on high-level Canadian tax matters and handles disputes with CRA. He has recently published an article a business magazine: HERE