The professional services industry consists of establishments where Human Capital is the major resource. Due to drastic changes in Canada’s economic environment, professional services firms face new challenges, including changing client demand and market expectation.
Accounting in the professional service industry covers many areas. These areas include audit, advisory, management consulting, financial and management accounting, and taxation services. This diversity makes hiring an experienced and certified consultant who can help you more efficiently manage the financial aspect of your business crucial to your success.
Our Professional Services Tax Accounting Services include:
- Managing day-to-day financial transaction recording compliant with the law;
- Managing tax preparation, payroll tax withholdings, and financial reports;
- Overseeing all aspects of payroll;
- Planning for changes in business need to ensure that additional costs do not cause financial hardship;
- Advising on managing financial growth by providing financial reports and insights on opportunities; and
- Helping protect your business from audits or working through the audit process.
Call us today at for a Confidential Initial Assessment about any accounting or tax matters. As an experienced, certified, licensed, and expert tax accounting firm we help our clients handle all tax and accounting issues. Give us a call today at 1 844 340 5771.
Sam Faris is a Toronto-based Chartered Professional Accountant who practices as an independent consultant on high-level Canadian tax matters and handles disputes with CRA. He has recently published an article a business magazine: HERE